A mobile app can help a law firm in various ways. People are doing more and more searching on their own mobile device. An app would allow those who find you to get “turn by turn” directions to your office.
You can create special buttons on your app for basic tips or procedural information, if appropriate for your practice. These items help bolster credibility and can move a prospective client off the fence and into the office (e.g. “What to do when you get served with a lawsuit,” “10 Ways to Prepare for a Divorce,” etc.).
Your app can have a “legal cam” button that would allow your clients to take photos of accidents, scan legal documents for you review, or send images of evidence.
Among our features available for your app:
- Set up meetings with in-app booking
- Receive voice notes from clients
- Cover your credentials with an About page
- Blast key updates via push notification
- Target new clients with app sharing
- Provide support forums for common issues
- Add one-touch contact capabilities
Click on the images below to check out these lawyer apps: